Monday, January 19, 2009

carrots, zucchini, onions

Oi! Less than one week until Soup Cycle, Oh Nine! Be there!

I still have zero ingredients for this one. Also, since I haven't really arranged for it to be at anyone's house in particular, I think CWB is the default. I'll start cooking at 10:00.

This is the least organized soup cycle yet, and I wonder if this silly blog is partly at fault. I feel rather disconnected from my previously strong supporters of this project. Hmmm....
Or, it could be that school is like a giant life-eating monster. As a side note, I started drawing the Mac apple logo performing different subversive acts, and I have one where it is a monster eating the city of Seattle. How that relates to soup cycle? I will let you decide.

Ok, so if you are reading this - I need ingredients!!
Check out the recipe - ANYTHING you can donate would be so wonderful.

Lets all do a little dance this week (the Kubb victory dance works) so that the sun stays with us a little longer, at least through Sunday. It does wonders for the soul.

Love to all,
Shelly

2 comments:

  1. goshdarnit, one of these days I will come to soup cycle, but alas this weekend is not the day. it's hat damn all consuming coffee exhibit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. coffee!! i'm glad its opened and done. finally.
    hey i just thought i'd let y'all know that i;m listening to the heartless bastards and i love this band. good for me in the state i am in.
    see you sunday - (those althat will come!)
    love, sal

    ReplyDelete